You Make The Difference
Here’s What To Do
1. Bring plenty of clothes. We may not use them all, but if we have them here, at least we will have the option. We will be able to make recommendations about what you will look best in. Don’t forget about accessories like earrings, necklaces, tie pins, belts and shoes.
2. Bring those items that will make your portrait really YOU! Your favorite hat, a musical instrument, football jersey, sunglasses or anything else that would make a statement about who you are and what you like to do.
3. If you wear glasses, borrow a set of empty frames from your optician. For people with glasses, this is the single most important thing you can do to make your pictures look their best!
4. Dab a little cover-up makeup on those noticeable blemishes. (Guys too!) You will never see it in the pictures and it will make you look so much better. Girls, wear your makeup as you would for a formal evening event, just a little bit heavier than you would for everyday.
5. PLEASE COME ON TIME! Not too early, not too late. Being late will only result in your feeling rushed and give you less time on your photography. Being too early just means you will have to wait.
6. TANNING- You can look more tan simply by bringing a couple of light colored outfits. Also, you can use self tanners to enhance your skin tones. Above all, don’t overdo it! You don’t want to look too dark and it’s impossible to retouch a peeling nose or bright red sunburn.
7. Try to have your hair cut or perm done at least a week before your session. Don’t try a new hairstyle right before your session. This isn’t the time to experiment. Guys, be sure to shave just prior to coming in.